Year 9 Green Grant Winners!
All of us at BC Green Games would like to send out a huge thank you to all the teams who participated this year! It was a competitive year and there was a lot of careful deliberating over your amazing projects!
Each year our distinguished group of judges, hailing from academia, scientific research, and the media select the projects that follow the contest criteria and aim to inspire eco-action in schools and communities.
And the winners are...
- Serpentine Heights Elementary - Every Drain Counts
- Henry Anderson - Anderson Solar Energy
- Marysville Elementary - Who Speaks for the Trees?
- Madeira Park Elementary - MPES Lily Lake Nature Project
- Powell River Christian School - Protecting the Myrtle Creek Wild Salmon Habitat
- South Central Interior Distance Ed - Les Femmes De STEM
- Killarney Secondary - Speggtrum
- Brentwood College - Home Tweet Home
- A. R. MacNeill Secondary - Upcycle-It
- SD 64 OR#1 Saturna - Forest Restoration with Galiano Conservancy Association